Your privacy is our top concern. We work hard to earn and keep your trust, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will never share your contact information with any other user without your consent. Further we will share this information only with the users who become your contacts.
- Types of personally identifiable information collected by WiseHead.
- How is your personal information used?
- Details of circumstances leading to sharing of personal information.
- Procedures to access and change your account information.
- Important information regarding policy.
- Security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected by WiseHead.
- How to contact us.
- Personal information collection
In order to become a WiseHead user, you must first create an account on this web site. To create an account you are required to provide the general contact information like username, email address, and choose a password.
We collect your personal details to maintain your user account on WiseHead. Your profile includes general details like your address information, contact phone numbers, and alternate email address. We give you full autonomy to keep this information private or public. These particulars help us maintain your up to date contact information on our records and to serve you better.
Cookies & Log Files:
- One type of cookie, known as a “persistent” cookie, is set once you have logged into your WiseHead account. The next time you visit the WiseHead web site, the persistent cookie will allow us to recognize you as an existing user and thus you need not login to use the service. In order to access or change any of your private information (like a credit card number), you must login with your password even if your computer contains your persistent cookie. Additionally, if you log out of the WiseHead site in any of your visits you will be prompted to input your password to log in to your WiseHead account. Another type of cookie, called a “session” cookie, is used to identify your particular visit to the WiseHead site. Session cookies expire after a short time or when you close your web browser.
- Complying with the communication standards on the Internet, we automatically receive the URLs of the sites you previously surfed and moved on while your visit to WiseHead site. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the WiseHead service. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is never shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
WiseHead has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
- Uses of personal information
WiseHead is an online service dedicated to helping all learners and teachers to connect more effectively with one another. The personally identifiable information you choose to provide on this site is used to help you describe yourself to other users. Other information, that does not personally identify you as an individual is collected by WiseHead from the site (such as, by the way of example, patterns of utilization) and is exclusively owned by WiseHead. This information can be utilized by WiseHead in such a manner as WiseHead, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
WiseHead will communicate with you through email and notices posted on WiseHead website. This includes a series of welcome emails (up to 5) that inform new users about various features of the service. Please be aware that you will always receive emails from WiseHead concerning the proper functioning of your account such as email notices when another user in your network sends you an opportunity. WiseHead may send you promotional information unless you have opted out of receiving such information. If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional emails, please send a request to email@example.com.
WiseHead may send you text message on your mobile phone in relation to your activity on WiseHead. By verifying your mobile number on WiseHead, you agree to receive messages from WiseHead on your mobile phone.
Information you provide at the time of registration or maintain in your Profile is also used to customize your experience on the web site. For example, when you login to your account we will display the screen names of new users who have made a request to use your teaching services.
- Information Sharing
Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License
All content on the Site and available through the Service, including but not limited to designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content"), are the proprietary property of the Company, its users or its licensors with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company's prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site. Provided that you are eligible for use of the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and the Site Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Site Content to which you have properly gained access, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Except for your own User Content, you may not upload or republish Site Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation, and any other use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited. Such license is subject to this Agreement, and does not include use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Any use of the Site or the Site Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Company, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and the applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice, and with or without cause.
You acknowledge that WiseHead reserves the right to charge for the WiseHead Services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. If WiseHead terminates your membership because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees paid by you.
Third Party Websites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, presentations, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Applications, Software or Content"). Such Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
- Legal Disclaimer
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Accessing and Changing Your Account Information
All private information like your address or credit card number can be accessed only by providing your password.
- Important information
Children can only use our services under the supervision of their parents/legal guardians and we always suggest minors (under the age of 13) not to submit any personal information to us or use the service.
- How to Contact us